I have spread out 3 years’ experience in IT works covering data entry, network management, technical support and IT supervision. My strength is in adaptability and in being a quick learner.
I seek to team with empowering computing and ICT professionals to share skills and improve organizations’ Information Technology products and services by offering new and practical improvement options that solve problems and meet company objectives.
Date of Birth:   24th September, 1993
Positions best Suited
- IT Technical Support
- Content Management Systems (Joomla, Wordpress, Drupal
- Website Developer
- Help desk Attendant
- ICT Tutor Fellow
- Junior Software Engineer
||Assisting computer user with setup, maintenance, troubleshooting and solving problems they have with their computers. I can provide both in person and remotely through phone or emails. This utilizes mastery of IT infrastructure and communication skills.
||Skilled knowledge in algorithms, program coding and documentation. Languages include Python, Java, VB and C++. Products include mobile applications, desktop applications and web apps.
||I can perform Computer and Laptop diagnosis, repairs and maintenance, IT infrastructure installation, configuration and maintenance. Preventive maintenance and troubleshooting are vital for this role.
||Ensuring reliable connectivity at low maintenance costs. Applying training knowledge and experience, I can recommend proper upgrades for service and security of networks. Am able also to install and maintain the infrastructure.
Accountable, fast learner, team player, eloquent (English and Kiswahili), responsible, trustworthy, adaptable, sociable and dependable.
Relevant Skills Training
- ICT Audit, Support and Facilitation by IEBC Nyanza Central December 2016
- Python Programming at Andela Fellowship Cohort 9 September 2016
- Leadership and Governance training by SWS Maseno University June 2013
- Career development and Social behavior by Career Training Center April 2012
MSc. Software Engineering | J.K.U.A.T. Main Campus
August 2016 - Present
- Course Units: Human Computer Interaction, Software Project Management, Business Process Reengineering, Legal and Ethical Aspects of Computing, Software Quality Assurance, Web Technologies, Research Methodology, Foundations of Computer Logics and Symbolic Reasoning, Communication Systems, Systems Engineering, Object Oriented Software Engineering, Software Construction.
- Research year 2: Ongoing
BSc. Computer Science | Maseno University Main Campus
January 2012 - December 2015
Second Class Upper Division
- 60 course units including: Digital Electronics, Object Oriented Programming, Application Development for the Internet, Data Structures and Algorithms, Information Systems Security and Design, System Analysis, and Design, Computer Networks, Mobile computing…
CCNA | Cisco Net Academy and Maseno Network Labs
January 2014 - July 2015
Cisco Certified Network Associate certificates in the modules:
- CCNA1 Introduction to Networks
- CCNA2 Networking Essentials
- CCNA3 Scaling Networks
- CCNA4 Connecting Networks
- CCNA Security
- CCNA IT Essentials.
K.C.S.E. | St. Joseph’s High School, Rapogi
January 2007 - November 2010
Mean Grade: B+ (73/84 Points)
- Certificate of Advanced Computer studies and packages
K.C.P.E. | Ober Boys’ Boarding Primary School
January 2005 - November 2006
Mean Grade: A 400/500 Marks (59/60 Points)
* JKUAT - Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology
* CCNA - Cisco Certified Network Associate
* KCSE - Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education
* KCPE - Kenya Certificate of Primary Education
Constituency ICT Officer | IEBC Kenya
January 2017 – March 2017, Kabondo Kasipul Constituency
- Field and technical support
- ICT issues management
- technical supervision
- faulty kits and systems repairs and replacement
- help desk attendance.
Constituency ICT Assistant | IEBC Kenya
December 2016 - January 2017, Nyanza Central Region
- BVR Kits and Accessories audit and retrofitting
- BVR System configuration
- Training of MVR2 Personnel.
Voter Registration Assistant | IEBC Kenya
February 2016 - March 2016, Kabondo Kasipul Constituency
- Voter biometric and alphanumeric data capture
- report compilation
- Maintenance and security of Biometric Voter Registration (BVR) Kit
- Voter Education and mobilization
ICT Intern | Kenya Medical Research Institute (KEMRI)
August 2014 - December 2014, Nairobi Headquarter (Mbagathi)
- Technical Support
- Data and Network Management
- Help Desk Attendance
- Web Content Management.
OCR Validator | Daproim Africa Limited
August 2012 - August 2015, Nairobi Headquarter (Mama Ngina Street)
- Data entry
- OCR Validation
- Audio transcription.
* IEBC - Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission
Portfolio will go here
℅ Insteel Limited
P.O. Box 78161 – 00507 NAIROBI, Kenya
+254-724755556 | +254-774755556
Download Full CV